The wife took him the Official Starbucks This Witch Needs Coffee Before Any Hocus Pocus Shirt home for me since I was on my lunch break. Got him home and gave him a bath and some flea meds. He’s eating and drinking and playing with our Corgi Jak. We’re definitely keeping the little guy, he needs a good home. No cat should have to live in a dumpster. He’s only been in our home a few hours but he’s already super playful, has tons of toys, and our buddy Jak to keep him company. Seems our new little kitten is a perfect addition to our loving home. Going to take him to the vet my next day off to give him a full checkup. The little guy already has my wife and I’s heart, and I think he knows it!
Official Starbucks This Witch Needs Coffee Before Any Hocus Pocus Shirt, Tank Top, V-neck, Sweatshirt and Hoodie
After playing with him for a while and making sure he was okay I left him to his own devices and decided to play video games for a little bit and relax before I head off to bed. Wasn’t long before he noticed the tv and is mesmerized by it. Little dude fell asleep in my lap watching it. My heart. Is breaking. I love this little guy so much. He is perfect. The trick is to take a video and do screenshots off of it. That’s how we got 80% of the Official Starbucks This Witch Needs Coffee Before Any Hocus Pocus Shirt pictures of our dog when she was a puppy, the other 20% were sleeping shots because we’re creepy pet parents! Also, we have a cat that looks just like that, we named him Batman, based on the view of the back of his head.